Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Highfive

Hey y'all, Happy Friday.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Here's a highfive!

{1}
So last night we were supposed to go grocery shopping,
but I suggested Mexican instead!
We went to Maria's on John's Island,
which I think is fresher than our nearby La Caretta.
I know that I've mentioned my strong love of Sangria Swirl margaritas before.
I often ask a bartender to make one for me, even if it isn't on the menu,
and I've never had a problem.
I did this last night and let's just say it was confusing for everyone involved.
What I got was a frozen margarita with sangria used instead of tequila...
I'll be honest, it wasn't bad.  I didn't even realize until taking a sip of K's regular marg that mine was totally wrong.
So, here is my Sangria Slush!

 {2}
I love Consigning Women, enough said.

{3}
Am I the only one who is anxiously awaiting the announcement that there is going to be an American sequel made to The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo?
I read that the Director is pursuing other projects, so I am reading the book instead. 

 {4}
 Too.Many.Remotes.
Here we have Surround Sound, Television, Roku, Cable, Blue Ray.
#controlfreak

 {5}
I'm working with my graphic designer on Save the Date fonts.
Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life