Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Oh Snap!

Just some snaps of the haps!
--
A Christmas gif!
I was so excited for a Girls night out a few weeks back. 
I put on my sassiest dress and we hit Barsa for some tapas before taking the town!
And, as predicted, we peaked a bit early and had the bars all to ourselves!
As well as the dance floor...
I think these djs were really enjoying the show. 
In hindsight it's not quite as cool, but we were very entertained by watching our shadows while dancing.
--
This year was my girl Abby and I's 5th Annual Cookie Decorating Extravaganza!
He was my favorite: 

--
We went to the Dockstreet Theatre and saw Annie, and it was so great! 
I 100% recommend.
We went as part of the Dinner and A Show package.

Tristan had the best service of any Charleston restaurant I have been to.
And I had my first Amuse-bouche!
--
I made a fudge cake (totally licked the beater) for a special birthday boy!
I know K is not going to like this photo,
 but it's the only one I got before the camera died!
What's been going on with y'all lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life