Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Charleston Gift Idea!

As I mentioned last week, I'm already feeling the holiday spirit over here!  I've been trying to get a jump on my shopping as well.  Thanksgiving falls later in the month this year, which basically means Christmas will be right around the corner, with less shopping days in between! 
For me personally, I love recieving (and giving) gifts that are activities.  A couple years back we recieved a Wine and Food Pairing class at Charleston Cooks, which remains one of my favorite gifts.
I recently discovered something fabulous that I wanted to share with y'all.  I think this could be great for in-laws, or just as a nice holiday date night!

Charleston Stage is offering an awesome package called Dinner and A Show!
For just $150.00 you get two tickets to a show at the Dockstreet Theatre, valet parking, and a 4 course dinner for two at Tristan which, here's the kicker, includes a bottle of house wine!

Sidenote: K met Mel Gibson at Tristan
I told you it was fabulous, right?!
Put it on your list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life