Sunday, December 29, 2013

Favorites from 2013

I went through my 2013 archives and chose several of my favorite photos to share, as a recap of sorts. 
I think that the pictures below capture the things I love most in life:
My family and friends. 
My passion for food and philanthropy and party planning. 
My love for the Lowcountry.





























The reason behind my blogging in 2013 was all about choosing to focus on the joy in my life, and not the struggles. 
By sharing the positive moments and pretty things, I find myself really looking at everything through rose colored glasses.  To anyone reading: I hope that your 2014 is filled with small special "blog worthy" moments that make getting through the other stuff a little easier :)
So Much Love!!!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life