Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend + My Thanksgiving Menu

Hey everyone! I hope you are all bundled up and cozy this morning! I am absolutely loving this brisk weather. K actually worked a little both Saturday and Sunday, but we still managed to squeeze in some fun!
--
The official season may be over, but we pulled some of our creek shrimp out of the freezer and had teriyaki shish kabobs Friday night.  Delicious! 
--
Saturday I tried another GRIT class at Gold's.  These HIIT classes are intense and it was just the boost I needed to keep the productivity going.   I finally cleaned out my closets at home. 
Alfie was tired just watching me:
--
Later, after checking out a couple Reception venues, we enjoyed a casual date night:
--
I am hoping to upload my camera this week.  I've got some fun photos to share from our engagement celebrations, and a James Island Brunch Spot review!
--
I thought I would share my Thanksgiving Menu because it's all I can think about!!!!
I will be running the Turkey Day Run early in the morning, and then heading home to start the cooking!
We will be having:
 Smoked Turkey with onions and carrots.
Rice with Gravy
Macaroni and Cheese
Sausage Pecan Stuffing
Green Beans
Cranberry Sauce
Crescent Rolls.

My mom is bringing dessert!
and the wine.
Can not forget the wine!

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life