Thursday, April 11, 2013

Visits from Queens :)

My GIRL is coming into town today (from Queens), and I'm very happy about it!!!!!!!
And here are a couple of blurry pics of me and that cutie:


I can't wait to see you Mattie Jane!  I tried to find some of our old Facebook chats circe 2008 to quote but it appears those aren't saved. 
(Which reminds me, what ever happened to my Facebook graffitis???)
YAY!
--
 I will be at the Movies in Marion Square tomorrow night representing The Neighborhood House.  We will have a table set up before the show which  starts at dusk, so stop by and say hello :)
Also,
I will be volunteering Saturday at a Stock our Shelves event for Our Lady of Mercy Outreach.  We will be at the Pig on Maybank (next to Jpaulz) taking nonperishable donations?
Can you help?

That's all I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life