Monday, April 8, 2013

Hey Monday!

I woke up in a great mood today! 
Why?
Well to begin, My bff Mattie is coming from NYC to visit this weekend and we have a fun double date planned for Saturday night.  I have a special event representing the Neighborhood House this weekend as well. Annnd Lexus is sponsoring several events for the Charleston Horticultural Society so I'm a busy girl.  I'll be attending my first fete! 

And of course the change in weather has something to do with my sunny spirit today.
But even more than that- I am taking this Friday off, making it a three day weekend for meeeeeeeee!
I haven't had more than Sunday off in over a month and let me just say, One day off per week is just NOT enough.  
I work to live, never vice versa.
Okay, next:

If you've also been wondering why there isn't a Diet Coke ICEE, here is your answer:
"Diet or sugar-free ICEE’s are currently not available. Sugar actually plays two roles in the production of ICEE. First, it helps make ICEE taste great and second, it acts as a “freezing control.” Without the exact amount of sugar, ICEE would freeze up too hard and would not dispense from the machine to your cup. A lot of research is being conducted to make a sugar free ICEE, but so far, no sugar substitutes have been found that carry the same freezing properties as real sugar."
Dang!

And last night we watched the movie "The Painted Veil".  It was pretty good, but really I loved it because I think Edward Norton is such a fox!

The End.
I hope you are feeling good today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life