Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Hello, Summer 2024!

 

We are headed to Tybee Island this weekend for our annual vacation, but I thought I would post the highlights of the end of the school year first!
We wrapped up the year with EB's first drama performance in "I Need A Vacation"
It was a fantastic show.

The talented Director!
--

First vs Last Day of School.
Next up: Kindergarten and Second Grade!
--
Stay tuned for the amazing reveal of our man cave/*future* pool house project!
--
Picture Perfect Beach Day...

Speaking of pictures, this is the ONLY picture I took when I spent last Friday night down at Hotel Bennett for a Mom staycation with my bestie.  I was completely unplugged but we had the best time and plan to make it an annual thing.  The view from our room:
--
Now onto getting ready for Beach Week 2024!
Hope your Summer is off to a great start.
xLaura



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life