Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Our Last "First Christmas"

It's been a month and I figured I'd share a few snaps from our Christmas season before it becomes a distant memory.  Time is just flyyyyying right now.
--
Santa Baby

--
School Performances.  We had to divide and conquer this year because both girls' were at the same time.
--
Oh and this is such a fun neighborhood tradition...Christmas lights via horse drawn carriage!
--
Chances are if you recieved a gift from us this year, it was a personalized doormat.  They were a hit!
Big fans of holiday applique this year:

--
This Christmas had some challenging moments, but I knew that going into it.  First off, it was very cold this year, so we were stuck inside the majority of the morning.  Second, EB is at the age where all of her toys require adult assembly and a lot of assistance, which we simply weren't able to give,  what with the baby and then hosting a large group.  I'm hoping next year will be a little easier for us.
--
Cousin love <3

That's a look at our last "First Christmas".
I'll be back with more current happenings soon!
xLaura 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life