Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Highfive

We have all been struck by a nasty cold over the past week and a half or so, but it seems to be lifting and so today I'm giving myself a highfive for making it to Thursday!  
--
{1}
This is ALL I've wanted to do the last couple of weeks.  But alas, my two year old has a lot to learn on the art of leisure and Alfie is #goals.  I posted a similar picture back when I was pregnant with EB...he's still livin' the dream.
--
{2}
I'm not sure if I'll be having a shower or "sprinkle" for this baby, but I went ahead and created a registry on Amazon, for the freebies of course!  If you complete their registry checklist they will send you a Welcome Box full of fun samples.  Okay, speaking of registries, I am having a hard time anticipating our stroller needs.  This is my current choice but I'm still researching.  I LOVE my Britax B Agile but I know I'll need a double...
 --
{3}
Potty Training.  We began our "journey" this past weekend with the 'naked from the waist down, bootcamp style' plan.  We didn't find the method to be miraculous, but it was a good introduction course.  We've moved to pull-ups during the day and we're 'trying' to go numerous times.  EB's preschool teachers are also taking her to potty a couple times a morning so as long as we're consistent and positive, we are doing all we can.  I'm not going to force it because I know my daughter and I know that one day it's going to click for her.  Frankly, I don't have the energy to do it any other way.  In a couple of months I may change my mind...

 --
{4}
Love this and can't wait to wear it at the beach this Summer!
--
{5}
I've been a book fiend over the past several months, but I've been stuck in the mystery/thriller genre.  This was the perfect change of pace!  I think that Showtime may have a series based on this book... I haven't seen it but I can totally recommend this as a quick, fun read. 
--
That's all for now, hope all is well in your world!
xLaura

1 comment:

  1. I would like to share my personal experience in this field. Some time ago I was ready to give everything for the opportunity to become a mother. Biologically I am now my baby mother. I have no eggs and due to cancer and I lost my uterus. I had no variants. Since I am from Hungary surrogacy is illegal here. We started looking for variants abroad, here a cost varies greatly. After reviewing a large number of clinics, we contacted native iyabasira native clinic They offered an ‘all inclusive’ package that we were very happy with, as we were only focused on winning. And it is much cheaper than somewhere else and we were surprised with conditions and attitude to us. After 1.5 years we became parents. And it is pricelessly. this is mother iya herbs works, email info (nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com) In such cases her herbs is a real solution to become a happy mum.

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life