Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday Highfive

Here is a huge highfive, the first of 2019, for making it through the week!
--
{1}
I've mentioned Workshop before, but it's worth another shout out for being such a family friendly spot.  We had lunch there Sunday and it was great!  
--
 {2}
I went to a wine tasting for my Choo's Bday over the weekend.  When you're pregnant and can't drink, you bring your own snacks:
--
{3}
Part of K's Christmas present was several framed photos for a new gallery wall in our hallway.  He has mentioned numerous times that he likes them, so I figured it was time I created one.  Finished product:
--
{4}
New bar stools.  I got these on Facebook Marketplace for a STEAL...$40 for 4!!  If you recall my dining room, you'll know I love the rattan look.  I'm debating whether or not to chalk paint and recover the seats with different fabric.  I may just do two, seeing as how our island only seats two, and keep the remaining 2 natural.  The picture doesn't do them justice, they are beautiful and such good quality!
--
{5}
This week the sun came out to stay a while.  Thank you Jesus!
Here's EB down at Hazel Parker playground, it's a good one.
My favorite Charleston playground is Ashley River Baptist, but this is a runner up.  FYI, #momlife.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life