Monday, June 4, 2018

Our Weekend

Even though there has been a threat of rain everyday the past few weeks, we were able to make it to the beach for an overcast morning on Thursday:
 Usually, if EB and I spend the morning outside, I try for an indoor activity after nap.  Can't you tell how much she loves the library?
 --
Friday afternoon we played in the backyard:
EB had spaghettios for dinner and a popsicle on the the porch!
 --
On Saturday we met our friends at Tanger for a little playdate.  
Later we celebrated our friend Sadie's First Birthday!

That night, K grilled cedar plank salmon. I roasted some okra and made a quinoa side dish (which did not photograph well but was pretty tasty!):
 We watched Top Gun after dinner which was my first time seeing it.
--
On Sunday we had a cookout with family.
Look at this little man!!
EB loves her baby cuz:
--
That's a wrap!
Hope y'all had a great one.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life