Friday, June 15, 2018

Friday Highfive

Happy Father's Day Friday!
Here is a highfive for making it through the week.
--
{1}
I snapped this pic at Belk the other day.  I loved the bamboo centerpiece.
I figured I would recreate with a much more zen approach:
  --
{2}
Last week EB attended her first Spoleto event.  Bright Star Theatre performed so many fun songs and EB was thoroughly entertained:
--
{3}
I ordered this float on Amazon to give the baby a bit more freedom in the pool.  She's only gotten to try it once (summer storms, ugh) but I think it will be great. 
 --
{4}
SO SAD!  I ordered EB this backpack from PB Kids for a complete steal during their clearance a while back, only to get an email this week saying "Sorry, out of stock".  :(
 She starts a preschool program 3 days a week this Fall.
--
{5}
Don't judge my weak selfie game, but how about these new glasses??
I think they tow the line between "ridiculously fun" and "just plain ridic" but they will make me feel fab on certain occasions, I'm sure.  When I asked a fellow shopper at TJs what she thought she said "Well, they're a little crazy but if you don't buy them someone else will".  
SOLD for $7.99!
 
 --
Y'all have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life