Friday, September 29, 2017

Friday Highfive

{1}
EBN is turning ONE!!!
Next Sunday we are celebrating with a backyard bbq party.  We have a lot to do between now and then, but I'm certain no matter how it all comes together, it will be perfect.
--
{2}
Sol is our favorite after-church spot downtown.  I had to snap a pic of my huevos rancheros last week because the presentation was great:
--
{3}
A few months ago, when everyone was hyped up on the Nordstrom sale, I saw this top and really liked it, but $50 on sale is not really a great deal to me, so I searched around and found a dupe.
Ok, this top one is the nordstrom original...
And this one, which I purchased and I'm very happy with, is $11 from Shein.  The colors are slightly different and, while I haven't felt the Nordstrom top, I think the material is different also.  I'm thinking this will be comfortable and festive for Thanksgiving this year.  
--
{4}
But first, Halloween!
We are ready, I finished up our family costume this week and can't wait to share.
No hints!

--
{5}
Besides the fact that it is 90 degrees outside, we are feeling the Fall vibes around here.

I am hoping tomorrow the temperature dips and I can actually comfortably wear jeans outside.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life