Friday, August 7, 2015

'Round Here

Hello out there...
This week brought with it some ups and downs,
and we're happy to be moving on to the weekend.
--
Here's a little gif from our time spent at the beach 2 weeks back.
The view just never gets old.
--
Last Saturday we celebrated our friend's 30th at a surprise party up at his parents' home in Summerville.
It was a fun time, complete with a bourbon and cigar bar.  K was very happy.
 --
We caught the Counting Crows show courtesy of Lexus on Wednesday.
It was packed!  We went mostly to hear Citizen Cope open and left shortly after the Crows played "Mr. Jones".   
 --
I made Carolina Charm's vegetarian enchiladas for dinner on Monday.
I subbed the black beans in her recipe with shredded chicken breasts and used colby jack on top.  They were delicious.  
I will never again make enchiladas sans yellow rice.  
Photo courtesy of Christina's site.
--
And one last picture of my angel snoozing on a car ride recently.
It doesn't get any sweeter.
--
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life