Friday, February 13, 2015

Highfive Friday!

Happy Friday the 13th!
I've been out sick from work since Tuesday so I'm actually happy to be back and with the land of the living today.  
Here's a highfive for getting through the week!
--
{1}
Lookie lookie what was on my desk when I arrived this morning.
I have must have a secret admirer at work...
I will accept this rose! ;)
Also from a coworker, Oh my gosh, Is this not the cutest Valentine!  
--
{2}
This is my bridesmaids dress for an upcoming March wedding.
We were given the option to choose any dress in navy.  This is the second wedding I've been able to choose my own dress and I love it!
--
{3}
Have any of y'all been to Avondale Wine and Cheese Bar lately?
It's come under new ownership over the past year and has become so much more happenin'!
$3.00 house wines during Happy Hour has my name written all over it.
We tried it out a couple of weeks ago and will definitely be going back.
--
{4}
Oh no they didn't!  Little tan Alfies on my tootsies is a dream come true!!
--
{5}
Lastly, It's my girl Dr. Abby's Birthday today!
Cheers to that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life