Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Highfive

Happy Friday!!!
Here is a highfive!
--
{1}
What are y'all up to this weekend?  We are going to the CofC Homecoming Basketball game tomorrow night!  We have passes to the hospitality suite which I think is just as fun as the game ;)
--
{2}
We got a surpise in the mail this week.  
It's a framed photo of us from the Deb Ball back in December.
Ooh la la
--
{3}
Hey hey, look at my baby with the salt and pepper beard.  Isn't he smokin'? (har har)
This was at an Oyster Roast/Couples Shower last weekend.
--
{4}
Wacky Mac!  I found this in the foreign food section at BiLo.
It's like a random noodle shape bonanza!  
--
{5}
O. M. G. 
Who else is over the moon excited about Jurassic World coming out this summer.
Not only do I love the Jurassic Park franchise, but I love Chris Pratt.
I am so so excited to see him in a lead role, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life