Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thoughts on Tuesday!

Hello everyone!
What's happening on your Tuesday morning?  It kinda stinks because there was a hopeful 30 seconds earlier when I really thought it was Wednesday. 
I'm looking forward to the coming weekend.  We are planning to try out Kiawah's Music on the Green Friday evening, and then there is a LeaMond Family Reunion Saturday.  I'm vowing to keep Sunday low key, but for now here are some Tuesday thoughts!
--
Over the weekend my mom and I got pink and white tips done:
It's weird, anytime I get fake nails I get tired of them really quick, but then when I get them removed I want them again.  Mind games!
--
I was browsing through Marshalls the other day and came across this fun product:
Y'all. Where was this during my hormonal highschool years??  Shoot! I could still use them when wearing certain fabrics.  I used to feel like I was the only girl who really sweat and then when I got to college 2 of my suitemates shared the same issue.  Where my drysol girls at?
You know who you are. :)
--
My mom told me this weekend that she scored a confessional from the Monastery yard sale for $10!  I call that a score, she calls it a new "conversation piece".
Another one of her yard sale finds, which she kindly gifted me:
--
Turns out I've been reading the wrong book for this week's Book Club meeting. 
I got the author right atleast!

I suppose we can simply discuss Miss Andrew's writing style?  What can I say, it's been a doozy of a couple weeks over here. Cut me some slack!
--
That's all for now, hope your day is fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life