Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Color Me Rad

Hey hey!  Happy Hump Day!
When I read this post over at Jen Loves Kev I thought "This just looks too fun!".  I am so happy that the Color Me Rad 5K is coming to Columbia!!  My friend Abigail and I are planning on running together and I'm pumped.
The idea is that you start off wearing crisp, clean white and by the end you're completely drenched in paint (it's actually colored corn starch).  I can already tell it will be a memory making event!
Check out the locations:
Oh, and I listened to the ladies at The Modern Connection on the radio this morning talking about Social Media as it relates to politics...it was an interesting conversation and I found this article on their site.
Enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life