Tuesday, May 30, 2023

End of Year Shuffle

Wow, what a year!  
K5, K3, and a newborn.  PHEW.
We made it!
Looking forward to a couple weeks of nothing on the calendar, our long anticipated beach vacation, and then a few fun camps for the girls coming up.  
I'm so happy to have a break from the daily run around and look forward to making some good memories this Summer.  Also: trying not to lose my mind with 3 kids at home!
--
MB had a big year of growth, we are so proud of this girl!
We can't wait to see what next year at her new school has in store.
--
EB is moving on up to the FIRST GRADE!
Oh my gosh, this was too sweet.  The kindergarteners were paired with a buddy in 8th grade, which is of course a huge deal for a little girl to have a big girl friend.  Well, EB's buddy went above and beyond the call of duty when she showed up to the graduation with a special gift.  I almost cried.  These are the moments!
--
It took  A LOT of outtakes to get this decent family photo.  
--
Happy Summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life