Thursday, March 9, 2023

Spring Fling

Our neighborhood is in full bloom...Technicolor azaleas and draping wisteria vines.

--
I have been tackling Spring Cleaning.  Organizing closets and purging allll of the baby gear.
Which I have been donating here.
--
Just me and my blue eyed boy:
--
Easter Bunny shopping!  I always do a mix of spring/summer things.  I'm intrigued by this sunscreen stick...it's got a sponge applicator.  J is the fairest of our children so he is going to need to be COVERED.
Oh, and I got him his first swimsuit!  I just have to say that nothing tops baby girl bathing suits in cuteness factor, but I thought this one was pretty sweet.  Also looking to find matching trunks for J and K!
And a new coverup and pool slides for me :)
--
Looking forward to Easter so much, but FIRST:
St. Patrick's Day.
EB is IN the parade this year!!!!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life