Monday, June 20, 2022

Summer So Far

 We are a few weeks in to Summer break and we are keeping it cool.  Thank goodness for the pools we have access to, because it has really been too hot to do much else outside.

--

The girls had ballet camp last week and little sister was thrilled to be included.  

--
I was so excited to meet my baby niece!! She is one week old today. 
--
I am a HUGE patron of our libraries and this Summer they are really rocking it with their programs...for the first time since COVID.  They are offering daily grab and go lunches, weekly children's crafts/entertainment, and of course, Summer Reading.

--
Happy Father's Day!  We enjoyed lunch out, pool time, and backyard chill and grill.  I am so grateful for the many MANY ways in which K supports our family.  More than anything I am grateful for the positive attitude and commitment to parenting alongside me.  I'm so thankful that we laugh together amid the chaos that is raising kids, and that we both find joy in the same simple things.  Together we have created a wonderful home for our growing family, and I don't take any of this for granted.

--
Hope all is well with you.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life