Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Lately

 We have had a revolving door with some house projects these past few weeks, so I feel like I have been all over the place!  

I hope y'all had a nice Mothers Day.  We had my parents over on Saturday for Publix fried chicken. 

And on Sunday we went to church and then had burgers on the grill.  Being a mom is definitely the best thing I've ever done, and I'm immeasurably grateful for this gift.
--
I took the girls strawberry picking a couple weeks ago.  They had so much fun taste-testing. 
--
 Beach girls, just like mom!
--
I've been checking in on this nest in our azalea hedge for a while now...still not hatched!
--
New (to me) light fixture in our dining room. Swoon!
My last "house goal" (for now) is to get the front porch lime-washed before EB gets out for Summer Break...which is basically in 2 weeks...
Gotta go!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life