Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Humpity Hump

Hump Day, yay!
We have just been trying to beat the heat around here lately.  
EB loves playing with my grandmother's clip on earrings:
Speaking of earrings, I picked these up last week:
--
Our sweet Alfie was really sick last week.  Here we are at our second day of vet appointments.  They wouldn't let us come in with him due to COVID, which was heartbreaking, but luckily after a round of antibiotics and eating homemade salmon and rice for dinner, he's is back at it!
--
Last night I did a breakfast hash for dinner.  It had roasted potatoes, turkey kielbasa sauteed with peppers and onions, and a sunny side egg on top.  Yum!
--
This little girl sure makes a big splash!  She loves the pool.  
--
That's a wrap.  We are doing tie dye this afternoon!
TTYL,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life