Friday, December 6, 2019

Friday Highfive

Our first December Friday!
Thanksgiving falling later in November this year has really thrown off my December- hit the ground running- plans.  We are getting our tree tomorrow so I hope to share some snaps from around the house next week.  For now, here's a highfive for make it through the post-holiday week.
--
{1}
Someone stole our trash can!  And it's a lot of hoops to jump through to get a new one, let me tell ya.  I sent this pic to K saying Merry Christmas!  The gift that keeps on giving...
 --
{2}
Our laundry snow-balled out of control last week so it feels like it's all I've been doing.  It's a good thing MB is entertained watching me fold. 
--
{3}
School Pictures came back this week.  I'm in love!
--
{4}
This scares me. 
--
{5}
I really liked this doc on Ralph Lauren...I didn't know anything about him and it was a fun watch.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life