Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Life Lately

EB is at camp this week and the house is so quiet!
This little sweetie had an awesome check up yesterday, gained nearly a lb (14.5 oz) in one week.  She's amazing!
--
 This past weekend we celebrated K's Poppa's 90th Birthday.  EB loves playing with the 'big kids', her second cousins.
Baby sister slept through the entire party.
Group shot:
--
We took all the girls down to the aquarium last week.  It was hot as hell and very crowded.  But it was fun regardless and we were happy to be out of the house.

 --
I bought this "backyard waterpark" on Amazon a couple of weeks ago and we finally got it set up last week.  It was a pain to put together but I'm really happy with the purchase!  I think we will get a lot of use out of it with playdates and cookouts with friends. 
 --
That's all for now!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life