Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday Highfive

Helloooooo, Friday!!!
Here is a highfive for making it through the week!
--
{1}
Bottoms up!  I had my glucose test on Tuesday and I'm happy to have passed!  It was a relief as I feel like I have been indulging in more sweet treats this go around. 
--
{2}
We got EB this " My New Baby" book a couple of weeks ago.  I think it is good for her age and she is very curious about what is happening in all of the pictures.  We have been having some positive momentum with our potty training the past few days so fingers crossed we're on our way to having only ONE in diapers!
--
{3}
I ordered this cute little beach poncho for EB's Easter Basket.  The quality is excellent for the price!

--
{4}
Spring Cleaning!  I washed our slipcovers this week and each time I do this I love the clean look of a white couch.  Once the kids are older I think it would look great in our den. 
--
{5}
And speaking of Spring, today kicks off EB's Spring Break!!
We hit the aquarium this morning and paused for a pic at the green screen, because hey, it's vacation!
But, seriously, this will be the closest I'll get to crystal clear water anytime soon.
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life