Monday, April 16, 2018

First Beach Trip of the Year!

Lots to catch up on around here, but for now I want to share pics from our first beach trip of the year!
Last Summer, EB was not so mobile so I was interested to see how she would do this year as an active toddler.  And she LOVED it!  This past Friday we headed down to Folly around 10:00 a.m. I wasn't expecting her to last very long, but she had so much fun that next time I will plan to pack lunch and our beach tent so she can (hopefully) nap in the shade while I work on my tan.  ;)
The weather was absolutely perfect and the crowds were light.
We ended up leaving around 12:30 because EB needed lunch but I tell you, we could have stayed all day.

 In my pre-baby life, I was a washout girl. But now I find the pier to be the best decision because of the parking lot, the shade it offers, and the comfort of the First Aid available, the restrooms, etc.


 
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life