Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday Highfive

Hey y'all!  HOT HOT HOT week over here.  
Here is a highfive for making it to Friday!!
--
{1}
I made cookie/brownie bars for the first time in a long while...I followed the "recipe" I posted over 5 years ago!!
--
{2}
We went to the aquarium yesterday and snapped these photos of EB out front.  Y'all, It's a good thing this baby girl is mine or I think I would have to steal her!!!
Striking her best model pose:
--
{3}
 I have been recording "The Sinner" and liking it so far.  It comes on USA at 10:00 pm on Wednesdays, but I watch it while the baby naps on Thursdays.  
I LOVE Bill Pullman. 
 --
{4}

K took the afternoon off and we had a family beach afternoon on Wednesday.  It was great!
--

{5}
Are y'all Eclipse ready???  We are staying put at the house on Monday, I have a feeling it's going to be a crazy day here in Charleston!
--
I hope y'all have a great weekend!
xLaura

1 comment:

Show me love, Show me Life