Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Our Weekend

Hey y'all!
Some snaps of the haps this weekend going up...on a Tuesday.
Friday I did the grocery shopping with my girl. We also swung by Barberitos and picked up burritos (and queso!!) for dinner.  I shared on my instastories (@lauralnielson) that we tried the Costco prepared margaritas and they were perfect for our Friday night fiesta.
On Saturday my mom and I took EB out to the mall for a little shopping trip.  
Omg, someone please pinch me: 
Saturday night we grilled out.
--
On Sunday we were out the door to church...
We had lunch on the roof at Carolina Alehouse.  EB slept the whole time...this hasn't happened in months!!
Then we took a stroll through Marion Square and browsed the Spoleto Tents.
For dinner I made quick and easy tacos and we hung out on the porch...this June weather has been wonderful, albeit a little wet.
I hope y'all had a great one!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life