Friday, March 13, 2015

St. Patty's Past

For the past three years, we have spent St. Patrick's Day down on Folly Beach, taking Irish car bombs and joining in the general debauchery that is a Folly Pub Crawl.
This year, both K and I are in a family wedding this weekend so we will forgo this tradition.
It's a blessing in disguise as I have ultimately realized that day drinking can sometimes be a recipe for disaster.
But, here are some flashback moments of the past few years. 
--
2012, My first Irish Car Bomb.
Which led to this...
--
2013
-- 
2014
--
Circa 1989?
My grandparents were HUGE into St. Patrick's Day and always participated in the parade downtown then spent the day at Jimmy Dengate's.
I love this shot of them decked out in the shamrock-mobile.
--
Switching gears because...
This weekend my sister in law is getting married,
 and I'm so excited to stand by her side.
Here comes the bride!!
--
What are y'all up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life