Friday, October 26, 2012

Birthdays, Weddings, and Scares, Oh My!

Well, it's Halloween Weekend and we are booked up!  Unfortunately we won't be dressing up again this year.  I must admit, I was a bit dissapointed in the way my costume turned out for last Saturday's party.  I think it was simply how rushed I felt pulling it together, I wasn't able to really give it my all.  
Regardless, we will have a fun-packed weekend for sure.
Tonight it's my girl Carrie's 26th Birthday!  We are going down to Bowen's for some drinks on the water.

 There's Carrie as Raggedy Ann.  Thought I would give an old Halloween shout out!

And then tomorrow it's this lady in white's wedding, who ironically will become Mrs. White in just one more day!  We are really excited for the wedding and I'm praying that the weather works itself out.
Speaking of prayers, I'm saying an extra set for everyone to stay safe this weekend.  I know how out of hand Halloween can get, and I always feel a little nervous on the roads around this time of year.
Have fun, and may your only regret be too much candy!
See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life